[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Dec 30 04:14:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, they were selected by our chartering organization not elected by
the members of the group.
My error.
But nonetheless, we, for the most part, have accepted them as the groups
leader's.

Hey, but if we want to slow things down even more, we can ask the
chartering organizations to pick new leadership, they can come in and
reorganize the effort and another year will have passed.
(No I do not advocate this)

avri