[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:18:05 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs
Thank you very much for information,
I am doubtful about the efficiency of discussing a given Rec. in a large group as plenary ?
Moreover, any such discussion requires preparation of a working document containing the initial/ original version of the Rec.+ comments received from Board and from public in a consolidated document available at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Then we need a topic Leader apart from Co-Chairs to present the consolidated Rec. and take follow up action to implement changes agreed.
We also need to further examine the revised version again to finalise it.
As for the Board 's comments we need to formally ask the Board to designate its full authorise representatives to negotiate with CCWG.
As for the of meeting  and the duration of each meeting,   the issue  should be discussed at the first meeting.
As the deadline , complete the tasks, once again please DO NOT RUSH AND BE PRUDENT .
There is no deadline at all.
There was some objective time line and thus we should be quite mindful that any  changes we made must
1. Have full consensus among us including Board and
2 . Must be published in one way or other for public comments .
The latter is inevitable.
Regards
Kavouss
Sent from my iPhone