[CCWG-ACCT] Boating in January. Was: Work plan in January

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Wed Dec 30 13:44:18 UTC 2015

Chris, Nigel,

Let me get this clear: you guys can¹t participate in the calls in January
because you¹re both on a boat trip?

And Nigel wants to abandon the boat because Chris is in too? I can
understand that, but would have expected it to be the other way around
(not meaning the boat abandoning Nigel)

Cheers,

Roelof

On 30-12-15 13:03, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on