[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT Session 10 - 03 February

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:42:07 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> The notes, recordings and transcripts for the *CCWG ACCT Session 10* call
> on 03 February will be available here:
> https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51415000
> *Action Items*
>
> *- Upload/update your SOI using the wiki *
>
> *- Encourage your communities to attend the engagement session*
>
> *- Staff to post updated list of sessions on wiki *
>
> *- Rapporteurs to confirm availability to join Chairs during engagement
> session*
>
> *- Staff to assemble number of sessions where engagement with communities
> will take place*
>
> *- Working Parties to send meeting requirements (if any) as soon as
> possible *
>
> *- Co-chairs to ask for Board expectations and to coordinate with Bruce
> Tonkin (Board liaison) *
>
> *- Circulate proposed agenda to list*
>
> *- Read compilation of documents/information in preparation for Singapore
> sessions and identify any gaps *
>
> *- Robin to send synopsis of a Bylaws mechanism*
>
> *- WP2 is trying to organize its first call/meeting - a doodle poll will
> be circulated.*
>
> *- ST-WP to provide draft examples in anticipation of Singapore
> discussions to understand what is meant by stress tests and collect
> feedback*
>
> *- Be prepared for Singapore (agenda, invitations) *
>
> *- Read all documents*
>
> *- Keep respective groups informed of progress*
>
> *- Continue debates on mailing list *
> *Notes*
>
> *1. Welcome & roll call & SOI *
>
> - SOIs are still missing.
>
> *Action item*:
>
> - Upload/update your SOI using the wiki
>

> *2. Update from interactions with CWG *
>
> - Response to CWG has been circulated. CCWG is now expecting feedback.
>
> - CCWG-CWG leadership discussed how the groups may align thinking in terms
> of timeline, overall plan.
>
> - CWG will issue a progress report in anticipation of Singapore
>
> *3. Preparing Singapore *
>
> *     a. Reminder of sessions / logistics*
>
> - Remote participation is available for all sessions
>
> - Rapporteurs: join Co-chairs on stage during engagement session
>
> - Thursday session will be also used to recap various messages received
> during week
>
> *Action Items*:
>
> - Encourage your communities to attend the engagement session
>
> - Staff to post updated list of sessions on wiki
>
> - Rapporteurs to confirm availability to join Chairs during engagement
> session
>
> - Staff to assemble number of sessions where engagement with communities
> will take place
>
> - Working Parties to send meeting requirements (if any) as soon as
> possible
>
>     * b. Agenda /topics for Board meeting *
>
> - Topics for session with Board include: timeline; how CCWG proposal will
> [...]

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow