[CCWG-ACCT] Draft legal questions

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Feb 24 16:52:42 UTC 2015

Dear all,

In the following link you will find the first draft set of questions developed by the legal sub-team for your review:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xi-hs-i5z0XSicHxMjJlLiQ4xhFo1_IOQnEMXDp8U18/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xi-hs-i5z0XSicHxMjJlLiQ4xhFo1_IOQnEMXDp8U18/edit?usp=sharing>

Please keep in mind that this is work in progress and the list of questions is not a closed list but rather a list subject to add questions that are still missing.

Robin Gross is in the process of drafting a framing letter that will provide context to the external lawyers as to where we are at now and our aims.

The document is enabled so anyone with the link may comment but not edit. Please add any suggested edits as comments so they can be merged after review by the legal sub-team.

I am also attaching a PDF version of the document for your convenience.

Best regards,

León