[CCWG-ACCT] Update on definitions & scoping document

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jan 27 08:13:18 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

FYI, as discussed in Frankfurt, the document on definitions & scoping
has been updated, and circulated for Advice to the group of Advisors.

You can find the  latest version in the drafts section of our wiki,
which has recently benefited from a new layout thanks to Grace and
Alice. Please note that the redline version includes mentions of edits
as well as the origin of edits. Many thanks to all contributors.
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Drafts+for+CCWG-Accountability

As soon as we receive feedback from the Advisors, we will share it to
the group.

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL