[CCWG-ACCT] Who is managing the lawyers and what have they beenasked to do?

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jul 6 12:19:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have not had a chance to get back to the recording of the  call.  Not
sure I will, that time was the time I had for that call and that is why
i was listening then.

In any case, the lawyers were talking about a new model they had come up
with, but not knowing what to do about it since they had not been asked
for a new model.

I was told to leave before I got to hear the end of that story. Or about
the model itself.  Anyone who has had a chance to listen, whatever happened?

avri

ps. sometimes i think the lawyers are getting interested in what we are
doing, almost like stakeholders. not that i expect them to give up their
hourly rates because they are stakeholders.