[CCWG-ACCT] Who is managing the lawyers and what have they beenasked to do?

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jul 6 23:33:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I believe membership raises the issues of accountability to the full
diversity of stakeholders to a much higher threshold, including the
issue of the degree to which ICANN is accountable to stakeholders not
included among our SG/C/RALO/ALS / as well as among parrticpating CCs
and govts.

I think enough of the comments bring out questions of accountability in
a mebership organization to make the membership option less than optimal.

avri