[CCWG-ACCT] Who is managing the lawyers and what have they beenasked to do?

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Tue Jul 7 10:20:25 UTC 2015

At the moment I would not die in an ditch over a membership model or not.

As a proponent of democratic legitimacy I have a distinct preference for
the legitimacy that a grassroots membership model provides, but I am
open to persuausion by the proponents of either.

However, my understanding is that a membership model may not be
acceptable to the one stakeholder that really counts.

So is that true? And if so, how do we proceed?