[CCWG-ACCT] Slides CCWG Call #39

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Tue Jul 7 13:11:40 UTC 2015

I assume one has to be a lawyer to get it.
Says the engineer…

Cheers,

Roelof

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz<mailto:jordan at internetnz.net.nz>>
Date: dinsdag 7 juli 2015 14:37
To: Chris Disspain <ceo at auda.org.au<mailto:ceo at auda.org.au>>
Cc: "accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>" <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Slides CCWG Call #39

That's fine, but there are 100+ people on this list and I am sure I am not the only person who didn't see the link.

Malcolm raised a question about the focus of the lawyers' efforts, you responded with a point about intransigence. I agree with both of you, but I don't see how the one causes the other.

Happy to remain mystified...