[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Updated Agenda plan for 10 July and 13 July calls
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Jul 9 00:13:40 UTC 2015
Dear CCWG members - please see below the items WP1 will be dealing with in
the next few days as we race towards the 14 July freeze.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
Date: 9 July 2015 at 12:12
Subject: Updated Agenda plan for 10 July and 13 July calls
To: "wp1 at icann.org" <wp1 at icann.org>
>From our call this morning here is my record of the agenda items we are
dealing with... please read and correct any mistakes.
Friday 10 July 19h00-21h00 UTC
* Community Powers - budget and strategic plan (Zuck, Gross)
* Community Powers - recall of whole ICANN Board (Drazek)
* Any other matters needing further discussion
Monday 13 July @ 20h-22h UTC
* Community Powers - bylaws (Okutani)
* Community Powers - fundamental bylaws (Carter)
* Community Powers - removal of individual ICANN Directors (Greenberg)
* Mechanism - text that relates to discussion document from 8 July
(Greenberg et al)
* any other matters needing further discussion
It is possible I might find time to get the Fundamental Bylaws item done in
time to deal with on 10 July - possible but not likely. So consider that as
a remote chance of moving one item up into the 10 July call.
Thanks all for the work that is going on. If you would like to get in the
loop in drafting any of this material, please contact the lead writer noted
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accountability-Cross-Community