[CCWG-ACCT] member organization and single membership structure

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Jul 10 08:58:52 UTC 2015

Eberhard

I think what I'm looking to see is there, sort of. That's what the
double negative means

It comes across to me as rather weaker than the European idea of limited
liability though.

What it seems to be saying is, that if you are a member of an
association, you are not liable unless the Claimant ("Plaintiff" in
archaic) can show some additional reason why you should be.

English (for example) associations and corporations explicitly state
"the liability of the Members is Limited". No ifs/buts.

So we are somewhere towards where I'd expect to be, but I don't see why
you'd prefer to choose the tin version over the gold one.