[CCWG-ACCT] SSAC / CCWG

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 12 23:56:13 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu,

Thank you very much for your welcome to the group.  I apologise that I have been so tardy in responding to your email.  I have been travelling in South America for the last couple of weeks after ICANN53, and have spent much of the last week completely out of internet range, and subsequently trying to work my way through the hundreds of emails which came in during that period!

I arrived home a couple of hours ago and, along with Lyman, I will try to join the CCWG meetings as often as I can.  Unfortunately I will not be able to travel to Paris, but thankfully Lyman is doing so, and I will plan to join remotely for as many sessions as I can.

Best wishes,

Julie