[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding available financial information

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Jul 15 01:29:05 UTC 2015

Hello All,

The ICANN Chief Financial Officer (CFO)  - Xavier Calvez -  has published a blog entry  to provide additional clarity about some of the information published in our USA tax return (IRS 2014 form 990).

See:  https://www.icann.org/news/blog/want-to-learn-more-about-icann-s-financials

For those interested in ICANN's financials, I recommend you join the next quarterly call on 20 August 2015, where Xavier will be available to answer questions on the quarter finishing on 30 June 2015.

Previous quarterly calls are archived at:  https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin