[CCWG-ACCT] Too many annoying emails

Drew Noyes drewnoyes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:10:01 UTC 2015

Dear Brenda,

Please remove  me from all mailing lists. I unsuscribed yesterday but still
recived many emails from this group. Also, I sent you an email several
months ago about getting too many duplicate emails of cancellations of
events and other duplicate emails. But the trend continues.

If I I only received topical emails specific to the mission I would like to
remain and participate. But I receive far too many duolicates, notices of
events then their cancelations and unrelated admin emails.

The group is a very good idea and there are a lot of positive things that
have developed as a result of the brainstorming and public participation.
If you are able to correct the over abundance of unnecessary emails I
believe you wiave much better public participation.
Best regards,

Drew Noyes

Best regards,

Drew Noyes