[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Re[2]: RES: Draft update of jurisdiction section of PC2 report

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:28:34 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu, dear Pedro, colleagues,

Thansk Mathiew for this document that summarizes the concerns related with
jurisdiction and thanks Pedro for the edits, wich are supported by
Argentina as well.

Although we will be dealing with jurisdiction issues in the next phase of
our work, it is essential to understand its implications in order to
evaluate the any possible accountability model.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards
Olga