[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda for Paris

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:43:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

While i am also amazed at some of the revelations, the question that comes
to mind is "when the servant executes the wish of the master, who is to be
knocked on the head?  on the other hand, when the servant goes on doing
what the master did not send him/her who is to be knocked on the head?

I think either of the case, the rouge staff should be brought to justice
which will include the CEO more (incase of the former). Overall the board
would be in the best position to carry out the legitimate will of the
community on staff. I am still of strong opinion that community should not
be in the accountability path of staff but rather the community should
mandate the board to do its job of keeping staff accountable on their roles
and responsibilities.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*