[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda for Paris

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Thu Jul 16 12:47:08 UTC 2015

Kieren,

reading the report published in the ICANN website  I had the feeling
only the panel could have redacted the final document. Is ii true any
party can redact put whatever they want to redact out of it? Who
redacted the DCA sections? also ICANN staff?

Thank you

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg