[CCWG-ACCT] Concept of some form of "independent" member

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Jul 17 13:11:52 UTC 2015

OK.. this is interesting.

It has the limited liability you previously talked about, agreed. I've
read the section.

But if it has legal personality, it is then a body corporate, and is no
longer "unincorporated", surely?

I'd like you, please, to point me to the section in the statute that
states these kind of associations have legal personality, and construe
it for me, please, since I'm obvious being dim. (It's quite possible we
have different understandings of the term "legal personality" here.)