[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Bringing AoC Reviews into ICANN Bylaws, v4 reflecting Paris discussion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jul 18 05:49:45 UTC 2015

On 17-Jul-15 18:23, Jordan Carter wrote:
> The reason to perpetuate this language is the fact we are all under
> the gun to get WS1 sorted.

And like anything related to Whois or possible future directory
serrvices, it will not be resolved quickly given the the angst that
surrounds this subject.  If I thought it could just be deleted and be
done with it, I would probably be in favor.  But I do not believe that
can be done.

It should not be too much of a problem if we can wait to do the next
Whos review until we have finished the PDPs that are either in progress
or about to start.  Of course I do not know how we go about delaying a
review with the concurrence of our AOC co-signatory, but that is a
problem for a different venue.

avri

---