[CCWG-ACCT] Director / Board Recall - points from discussion, next steps

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 14:01:10 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Jordan Carter <jordan at internetnz.net.nz>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> This is my write-up of the discussion we just had on adjustments to the
> Director removal / Board Recall points.
>
> *Please read and identify any errors or omissions.*
>

> <snip> seem to be my understanding as well
>
> *3. NomCom appointments to Interim Board*
>
> There was some concern about making NomCom appointments to the interim
> board voluntary. I think we need to talk about this more in WP1 and with
> current/previous NomCom people.

I think there was a direction about this. That NomCom appointments to
interim board should not be optional....i hear many direction towards
NomCom not permitted to populate interim board member. I think that makes
sense.

Others below seem to be my understanding as well.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*