[CCWG-ACCT] Group Photo!

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Mon Jul 20 13:26:26 UTC 2015

>From the perspective of a remote participant, I would second Bruce's positive note.

With the minor exception of a brief Adobe problem (that staff addressed quickly), it seemed an exceptional meeting, including the fact, much appreciated, that speakers without microphones waited to get the roving microphone before proceeding.

So congrats to the chairs, rapporteurs, and staff.

David McAuley