[CCWG-ACCT] Empowered SO/AC designators model - ARIN legal analysis

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jul 21 10:12:05 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

To close the loop of sharing all information, please find enclosed a
very brief written response from Adler regarding the ARIN memo.

Can staff please update the relevant section of the wiki ?
(https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Questions+for+legal+advisors)

Best,
Mathieu

Le 21/07/2015 04:16, Robin Gross a écrit :
> I agree with Athina.  It is important that we consider all the information as the stakes are too for us to jump to conclusions.
>
> Thanks for forwarding the legal analysis.
>
> Best,
> Robin
>
> On Jul 20, 2015, at 5:00 AM, Athina Fragkouli wrote:
>
>> Dear Alan,
>>
>> These documents are shared as a reference. We are not proposing an
>> alternative way forward from what was decided upon by the group. We
>> merely want to make sure that all relevant information is shared.
>>
>> Athina
>>

>> On 18/07/15 15:08, Alan Greenberg wrote:
>>> Athina, are you forwarding this asking us to reconsider the Empowered
>>> Designator model instead of the Single Member model I think the
>>> Co-chairs declared as  the preferred model earlier today?
>>>
>>> Alan

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général
Tél: +33 1 39 30 83 06