[CCWG-ACCT] For Review: Fulfillment of Requirements Draft

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Tue Jul 21 17:54:53 UTC 2015

Attached please find Sidley’s  comments on the Fulfillment of Requirements draft.  We reviewed based on what we understand from our work with the CWG but suggest that the CWG be given an opportunity to review.  I have asked Sharon Flanagan to join us on this afternoon’s call in case there are any questions.

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853