[CCWG-ACCT] For Review: Fulfillment of Requirements Draft

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Tue Jul 21 17:58:06 UTC 2015

Grace,

please not my apology, I will not be able to make the call tonight.

Dear Co-Chairs,

I will comment on the below mentioned document prior to the call on
Thursday, and I disagree with the conclusions of requiremts having been
met to a large extent.

I also object, yet again, to springing a document on us a few hours
before the meeting.

greetings, el

On 2015-07-21 12:07 , Grace Abuhamad wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> For section 4.b. of the agenda for meeting #43, please find attached a
> draft of section on the fulfillment of NTIA and CWG-Stewardship
> requirements. Comments are welcome. This has been posted on the
> Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/LYMHAw.
>
> Best,
> Grace
[...]