[CCWG-ACCT] CWG Confirmation - Fundamental Bylaws inclusions

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Jul 21 22:54:48 UTC 2015

Dear Jonathan, Lise, Sharon

On the CCWG-Accountability call today, we discussed the fundamental bylaws
paper and the relationship with the requirements of the CWG-Stewardship's
proposal.

There has been some discussion as to whether we should reference the PTI
structure, and the Separation review, alongside the CSC and the IANA
Functions Review in our Second Public Comment Report.

The last two items have been in the draft for a while. The first two have
come in and out and as you can see from the *attached*, are currently out.

We are relaxed I think about including them or not including them but seek
your formal guidance on the question -- and if you have any, specific
guidance as to the right way to reference if they are included.

I'd appreciate your feedback by close of play Wednesday UTC if possible so
we can resolve this on the CCWG-Accountability's next call on Thursday 23rd.

Many thanks,

Jordan Carter
Rapporteur, Work Party 1 (Community Empowerment)
CCWG-Accountability