[CCWG-ACCT] updated paper: Recall of the ICANN Board

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Jul 23 10:18:19 UTC 2015

Hi all

I've had a gentle go at the paper circulated earlier (original re-attached
for ref - the files with the date 2015-07-21) regarding the recall of the
ICANN Board.

See my edits in the files beginning with 2015-07-23.

I've accepted all the changes that were marked up in the lawyers' version,
and made a few changes to respond to the comments in the document.

This does leave this paper quite different in style to the other powers,
much more detailed in terms of implementation.

We will have to reduce the detail and edit it to achieve that, but I am
afraid that I haven't got the time to do that this evening.

So: please review, and we will discuss on the call at 12h UTC, and get some
sense of how / if I should do further editing for further consideration at
the WP1 call next week.

*Non WP1 CCWG participants* - please note that WP1 members did ask for more
time to deal with it, so this paper hasn't had thorough scrutiny or
agreement as yet by WP1.

thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *