[CCWG-ACCT] Bringing AoC Reviews into ICANN Bylaws, v5.4 reflecting Paris and new Non-Disclosure rule

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Jul 24 08:44:15 UTC 2015

I personally don't agree with the minimalist approach, though I agree with tring to avoid overreach.

My view is more like: "Whatever it takes to get it right"

And in the context of transparency it means full disclosure unless quite specifically permitted not to disclose. Not the other way around.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPhone 6