[CCWG-ACCT] [CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Meeting CWG requirements for IANA Budget - pls comment

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:25:06 UTC 2015

ear All
I did study the following which seems much better than uit was since the
IANA Budget is now separated
QUote

*"The IANA Budget (the PTI Budget) would be a separate Budget from the
ICANN budget.*
*The same community veto power would be available for the IANA Budget as
for the ICANN budget.*
*The threshold for a veto of the IANA Budget could be lower than is
proposed for the ICANN budget, due to its greater sensitivity.*
*Comment *
LOWER MEANS WHAT LEVEL ?
*If an IANA Budget was vetoed, because of the requirement for earlier
Budgeting, the issue would likely be resolved before the start of the
relevant financial year.*
*The caretaker proposal for the IANA Budget would be that if there had been
a community veto and it carried into the new financial year, funding would
continue at the same level*"
Pls kindly clarify the meaning of " LOWER"
Regards
Kavouss