[CCWG-ACCT] yet another human rights question

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Jul 27 13:08:27 UTC 2015

Indeed. Which makes it all the more surprising that ICANN would have
taken the position it did back then.

But that is, perhaps, the snow of yesteryear.

The question remains of how to incorporate, at a fundamental level two
things.

1.	A real commitment to fundamental rights, embodied in the
organisational DNA, not just lip-service.

2.	Effective (which also means proportionate in terms of expense/costs)
means of ensuring this.