[CCWG-ACCT] Budgetary veto/control solves the wrong problem and avoids solving the right one

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Mon Jul 27 18:52:50 UTC 2015

Jordan, CCWG-team - I mentioned in Paris that I would want ICANN's auditors
to check whether they would expect any particular difficulties with a
budget veto. We reached out to them and are waiting for their answers. I
will keep you all informed about their feedback.

Thanks for the extraordinary work you all are doing!
Erika