[CCWG-ACCT] yet another human rights question

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Mon Jul 27 21:22:03 UTC 2015

You can have us sit silently on the sidelines and wait for you to ask, which we largely do. (I am not convinced that is the best way to use our expertise and in fact I think it leads to larger problems at times.)  However, there are times when we feel we are not doing our job as counsel to sit idly by why you struggle with an issue and fail to ask the right question :)  :)  I offered to share the paper and I did share the paper.    You should have received.

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853