[CCWG-ACCT] Call(s) on Thursday

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Wed Jul 29 08:27:04 UTC 2015

As a mere participant I have found it almost impossible to join the
calls due to the vast number of them and the release of important
documents no more than hours before.

If I was cynical, I would suggest this method of working was
deliberately exclusionary.

As several other participants know from their membership of another
extremely important and potentially controversial WG, there is another,
better, way.

But that would incompatible with the self-created urgency.

I am beginning to become seriously worried that major changes will be
made to the ICANN structure and IANA relationship without the time for
due consideration, just because there's a US Presidential election in
the office.