[CCWG-ACCT] [WP1] Revised draft - Voting weights in community mechanism

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Jul 29 13:52:25 UTC 2015

Thank you Chris, that's very useful and I can understand.

However that veto on the "extremely narrow band of global policies for
ccTLDs"  would only be possible if the policy also implied a Bylaw
change. Did that ever happen or is that even conceivable ? IDN ccTLD
Fast track or Framework of Interpretation did not I believe.

You have more experience than me on that.

Best
Mathieu

--
Mathieu WEILL