[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda for Thursday Call(s)

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jul 29 19:06:47 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We are building a Wiki page with the latest documents for all sections of
the document:  <https://community.icann.org/x/pKs0Aw>
https://community.icann.org/x/pKs0Aw

We will also upload documents for the call tomorrow to a file list once we
have the final set. We are awaiting the latest legal reviews and subsequent
updates to documents, in particular 5A and 5B, and XPLANE graphics.

Running Agenda for Thursday July call(s) at 11:00 UTC and 17:00 UTC:

1. Opening remarks (roll call, SOI)

2. Minority statements

3. Review of remaining sections/documents
* Section 5B: Community Powers (intro)
* Section 5B.1: Budget
* Section 5B.2: Standard Bylaws
* Section 5B.3: Removal of Board Members (individuals)
* Section 5B.4: Recalling Board Members (entire Board)
* Section 5C: Diversity, Staff Accountability, and SO/AC Accountability
* Section 6: Incorporation of AoC
* Executive Summary
* Fulfillment of Requirements
* Section 1: Background
* Section 2: Accountability Mechanisms
* Section 7/8: Stress Tests
* Section 9: WS2
* Section 10: Implementation
4. Update on human rights discussion per legal advice

5. Update on voting weights discussion per legal advice

6. Review of XPlane graphics

7. Procedural approach for calls today and for Public Comment
     A. Freeze starts on Friday 31 July at 18:00 UTC
     B. Publication on Monday 3 August

8. AOB
    A. Webinars on 4 & 7 August
    B. Call on 4 August cancelled (replaced by webinar)

9. Closing remarks

Thank you,
Grace