[CCWG-ACCT] Minority Reports

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 30 02:02:17 UTC 2015

As one of the folks who does not have the massive amount of time
required to participate in these important negotiations, but is
nevertheless very interested, may I submit the following:
1.  I agree with Chris, this is a point of fundamental fairness. Slow down.
2.  As I think it was George S has said, there is never time to do it
right, but always time to do it over.  Why not negotiate for more time
to complete the report?
3.  I agree with many of the points that Ed Morris has recently raised,
and am truly alarmed at all the proposed structural changes that are
being bandied about, without really profound discussion at the community
level.  I am afraid you are going to get a lot of comments.  Please
allow enough time for the public to read and decipher the report, and
draft their own thoughtful responses.

Thanks to you all for the prodigious amount of work you have done.
Stephanie Perrin