[CCWG-ACCT] Minority Reports

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 30 06:16:36 UTC 2015

Thanks, that is very reassuring.  Those of you who are living this
process day in day out may underestimate how hard it is for those who
arrive at the proposal cold, to get up to speed.  Jumping in to
transcripts at any given point is, I can testify, more alarming than
enlightening.
Kind regards.
Stephanie