[CCWG-ACCT] way forward and minority statements

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Thu Jul 30 09:32:49 UTC 2015

Hi Seun,

You are correct, I'm not advocating any position on the issue, just trying to help identify a path forward.

The more collaboration and compromise now, the less risk of division later. We owe the community a recommendation as close to consensus as we can reach within the group.

Obviously, if minority positions are deemed necessary, they should and will be respected, but part of our job is to do the hard work of compromise and try to accommodate everyone's concerns to the extent possible.

Best,
Keith