[CCWG-ACCT] IRP text following call with Malcolm

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:30:44 UTC 2015

A consolidated draft with changes from Becky, Malcolm and myself is
attached.  Given where we are in the process, I have included marginal
comments explaining any change I made that was more than punctuation or a
typo.  I don't think any of the changes represent "new ideas" but there are
a couple of places where the original idea was rather obscure so I
attempted to clarify it.

Greg