[CCWG-ACCT] way forward and minority statements

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:27:03 UTC 2015

Bruce,

It's not "the" tool but it certainly is "a" tool used by various types of
malfeasors to hide.  It's an arrow in the quiver, along with the tools you
raise (apologies for mixed metaphor).  Indeed, there's a whole playbook,
and we've only scratched the surface.  In my experience, the "badder" the
activity and the more sophisticated the "bad guy", the more levels and
types of "tools" are used.  Conversely, less sophisticated or devious bad
guys tend to use fewer of these tools.

As for using free email services, I hope you don't think I'm hiding....

Greg