[CCWG-ACCT] so what is the current outcome on human rights.

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Jul 31 06:26:26 UTC 2015

Avri,

you are right.

As a matter of fact, while thinking about this in the car this morning, I have decided to chang my mind:

1) It must go into WS1

2) I can live with Keith's language if

a) we add the words "in particular", "such as for example" or my personal favourite "inter alia"; AND

b) add the words "due process"

I only have the iPhone in my meeting but will propose a complete sentence later in the morning.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPhone 6