[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [Ianatransition-comms] ICG Announces Call for Public Comment on IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Jul 31 11:55:19 UTC 2015

FYI

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	[Ianatransition-comms] ICG Announces Call for Public Comment on
IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal
Date : 	Fri, 31 Jul 2015 07:43:17 -0400
De : 	Jennifer Chung <jen at icgsec.asia>
Pour : 	IANAtransition-comms at ianacg.org

The ICG is asking the public to review the Proposal to Transition the
Stewardship of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions
from the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and
Information Administration (NTIA) to the Global Multistakeholder
Community. Comments are due by the deadline of 8 September 2015 at 23:59
UTC.

Public comment web site:https://comments.ianacg.org
<https://comments.ianacg.org/>
Webinar
details:https://www.ianacg.org/iana-stewardship-transition-coordination-group-icg-to-host-webinars-in-conjunction-with-call-for-public-comment

----

Emily,

We have not posted the press release yet we are waiting for ICANN and
the final version.  Once this is posted and given to us we will reflect
that on this announcement.

Best Regards,

Jennifer