[CCWG-ACCT] 4.2 Appeals Mechanisms - Reconsideration

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Jul 31 22:45:40 UTC 2015

Hi Izumi,

I noted your correction for the Reconsideration document, since this was
also included in the IRP document and your email was a check for
consistency. Thank you for catching that.

Updated version attached (redline and clean).

‹Grace

On 7/31/15, 1:58 PM, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on
behalf of Izumi Okutani" <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org