[CCWG-ACCT] Speaking of our Adviser recommendations

Balder Sørensen dataekspert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:34:18 UTC 2015

Hi Avri and others.

I have just a few comments to this.

Human right are some we can all relate to and should respect so no problem
there.

But freedom of speech is a different issue, and we will se how that goes -
I sadly think its soon over if the world don't start to behave and change
back to where people where people with rights.

Its all coming closer and closer to being all about black and white now - I
feel its not the world I grew up in sadly.

Anyway let's get back to subject, and sure all has to be respected but also
again all laws and right have to be followed and some countries have
different rules and laws on internet and the use of that.

Might be a challenge to get it all under one umbrella in my eyes but then
lets see time and idea's of what comes.

Regards

Balder Sorensen

P.S.

Even the right wing people have right's so where do we draw the line or
don't make a line?