[CCWG-ACCT] Speaking of our Adviser recommendations

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Jun 2 18:57:47 UTC 2015

Thanks Jorge, very helpful.  But that test acts as a limitation on fair
use exceptions doesn’t it?  "Members shall confine limitations and
exceptions to exclusive rights to certain special cases which do not
conflict with a normal exploitation of the work and do not unreasonably
prejudice the legitimate interests of the rights holder.”

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz