[CCWG-ACCT] Comments Closed?

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:27:37 UTC 2015

Is there any reason that they public comment page already says that
comments are closed, well before 23:59 UTC (and has said that for a while
now)?

On a related note, is there a reason that @ICANN tweeted yesterday that
yesterday was the final day for comments on the CCWG-Accountability Report?

Isn't the public comment period truncated enough?

Could all of this be the reason we have only 31 comments, 4 of which are
from our advisors?

Hopefully, the community will ignore all misdirection (which I'm sure was
inadvertent) and keep filing up to (and I expect, beyond) 23:59 UTC.

Of course, that might be an undercount anyway.  I confirmed my comment
submission almost 10 minutes ago and it hasn't yet posted....

Greg