[CCWG-ACCT] Comments Closed?

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Jun 3 21:58:36 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,
Apologies for the confusion. There appears to be an issue limited to the visual indicator displayed on the timeline showing 'Comment is Closed' with checkmark Closed, but the Public Comment is still showing under Open Comments and the ability to submit to the Comments Forum is still available. Rest assured ICANN staff is working on fixing this as soon as possible.
Your comment is available at: http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-ccwg-accountability-draft-proposal-04may15/msg00034.html
Best regards
Alice