[CCWG-ACCT] FW: [Acct-Legal] Memo - Revised Powers Chart, Voluntary Model

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:36:29 UTC 2015

Dear All
It is said" Bylaw is a contract between ICANN( corporation ) and its member " and it goes saying " if ICANN has no member the Bylaw is not a contract"
Today ICANN ga no member then what is the status if current Bylaw?
Are we further pushing to the direction  that apart from exercising power in a membership model, it would also enforce the status of Bylaw?
Regards
Kavouss
Sent from my iPhone