[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Memo - Revised Powers Chart, Voluntary Model

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Jun 15 15:06:05 UTC 2015

On Monday 15 June 2015 07:55 PM, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
> +1 to Avri. By the way, i am not sure so many still insist on going
> the membership route. Maybe we need to check that row call again. From
> the few comments to PC that i have read i think those that supported
> membership route had quite a number of "but"/reservations about it.
>
> Membership route would most likely open up can of worms that the
> community may not be prepared for. We create so much firepower for
> ourselves and forget that its use may ultimately affect us.

There was a certain unclear 'us' in Avri's email, while I was still
pondering over it, I see Seun's email with a heavily reinforced 'us'...
Who is this 'us', which it seems many here take for granted, and have
not questioned even. If there is a code word that I have missed, I will
like to enlightened.

parminder