[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Memo - Revised Powers Chart, Voluntary Model

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:11:48 UTC 2015

Becky
Thank you for reply,
According to all applicable international law every organisation , state, institution  has a Constitution, convention, charter and ,,,, the Bylaws is the ICANN charter which governs its activities.
It is NOT a contract at all . From international customary law the definition of contract is quite different from the charter, convention, treaty, agreement .
ICANN community are spread over the whole  world and  should not be subordinated to  something which inconsistent with all norms rules .
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone